[Paraview] Set directory name on the reader

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:36:46 EST 2009

Hi,

This is weird. I followed the same post as you, and it works for me,
in the stable 3.4 and in the CVS 3.5 (nightly). As the
vtkDICOMImageReader does not make use of DICOMDIR, but only dcm type
files, are you this is not a problem in your dcm files? I think that
they have to contains the information of slice indices. If they don't,
the reader 'think' that there is only one file in the list...

I will check your xml on my system. You didn't mention the CMake file:
what about?

regards,

Jerome