[Paraview] Fwd: C++ Reader execution

Juan Fernando Duque Lombana jduquelo at eafit.edu.co
Fri Feb 6 16:49:58 EST 2009

Using the following code:

pqPipelineSource* myVRML;
myVRML=builder->createReader(QString("sources"),
QString("vrmlreader"),QStringList(temp), myServer);
myVRML->getProxy()->UpdateVTKObjects();
myVRML->setModifiedState(pqProxy::UNMODIFIED);

The "Accept" button acts as if it is pressed! (not green anymore :) )

In the render view, the object is not shown, BUT if i go to the object
inspector in the GUI and press in the Display tab the Visible checkbox, the
object is shown. Does anyone know how I can do that via c++ ?

--
... Juan Fernando Duque Lombana.