[Paraview] Creating ImageData w/Programmable Source

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Feb 6 11:33:36 EST 2009

I've seen a bug before where the output data type is fixed at the
first apply. If you did something like this it might explain what you
are seeing:
output type = polydata
enter python code to populate the image data
apply
change output type to image data
apply

See if this fixes the problem:
save the code somewhere (like the clip board)
delete the source
set output type = image data
past in python code
apply