[Paraview] Changing default representation for vtkImageData

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Feb 6 08:51:15 EST 2009

Oh no, don't need to add a new representation. You'll create a new
autostart plugin
(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Autostart_Plugins). In this
plugin you'll have to create a new subclass for  pqDisplayPolicy and
then set it on the application core as follows:

pqApplicationCore::instance()->setDisplayPolicy(mypolicy);

In your pqDisplayPolicy subclass you can override the behaviour for
creating representations when a new source is created.

Utkarsh