[Paraview] Paraview on a tiled display

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 2 12:58:37 EST 2009

pvserver should be creating windows on the xhost specified by the DISPLAY environment variable.  Are you sure that your xhost is properly accepting and showing windows?  What happens if you replace pvserver with a program like glxgears in the mpirun call you show below?  Do you see an OpenGL window on each of the displays?

-Ken