[Paraview] Problems plotting vectors w/ Paraview 3.6.1-6.FC11.x86_64 ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Mon Dec 28 15:32:05 EST 2009

.... I am trying to plot  a CFD dataset that calculates & stores vectors
at cell centers. When I read it in & immediately plot vectors, they look
fried. When I convert the data to point-wise, the plots look OK.
However, I would prefer the plots at cell centers, is that supposed to
work ? If not, why not :-) ? If so, it doesn't appear to, could I add
that to a bug-list somewhere ? TIA, & I have plots of all of this, but
they caused my posts to be bounced as too big, let me know if you want
them ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III