[Paraview] How To build plugin on Mac OS X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Dec 28 09:54:52 EST 2009

Inside the ParaView.app bundle, in with all the paraview and vtk
libraries does "libvtkPVServerManager.dylib" exist? This is a typical
OS X situation where you may have to adjust the "install_name" with
"install_name_tool" in order to allow all the libraries to load. A
"not recommended" hack is to also add to the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH as
appropriate, but that is just really considered more of a work around
and VERY prone to failure.

Mike