[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12 legend labels overdrawn

Jerome Soumagne soumagne at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 17 08:40:50 EST 2009

I'm using Fedora 12 on my laptop and I don't see anything like this.
I've tried in a few minutes to install the paraview version coming with
Fedora, loading a simple dataset and displaying the legend, everything
works fine. I've also a compiled version of paraview which works fine as
well, no corrupted text.
There might be something going wrong with your graphic card driver, if
you have an nvidia card, I would recommend you to install the official
nvidia driver and not the "nouveau" driver coming with Fedora.

Jerome