[Paraview] ParaView Digest, Vol 68, Issue 63

Pei-Ying Hsieh phsieh2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 07:14:35 EST 2009

Hi, Raashid,

I did search the mailing list before I posted the question.

I found some communication about practicle tracing, but, it seems that it is not quite what I am looking for (seems more complex than what I am trying to do).  I do not quite understand what the solution was either.

I will think that the people who do Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics must be doing this on daily basis.  And in my case, it is even simpler because I do not have to worry about flow field -> only the potions of the particles as a function of time.

Best,

Pei