[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12 legend labels overdrawn

Lofthouse, Andrew J Maj USAF AETC AFIT/ENY Andrew.Lofthouse at afit.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:02:52 EST 2009

I'm using Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12, and came across the problem
referenced in a previous message to this list
(http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-September/013774.html) in
that the legend labels seem to be drawn over each other.  I've attached a
screenshot showing this behavior.

As a comparison, I've looked to see if the same behavior is seen on another
distribution.  Also attached is a screenshot from Paraview 3.6.1 on CentOS
5.4, where the legend labels appear as they should.

Paraview on Fedora is from the default repositories, compiled with qt 4.5.3;
Paraview on CentOS 5 is compiled with qt 4.4.3 -- I wonder if the version of
qt makes a difference, although I've also compiled it with qt 4.5.2 on
CentOS 5 and there is no difference there.

Any ideas?