[Paraview] how to configure display wall

liu ning tantics at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:43:19 EST 2009

Hi all ,

I installed Paraview on two machines using MPI compiler. When I ran *
pvserver* on one machine as a server and ran *paraview* on the other as a
client , and then I connected the client to the server, it worked well. Now
I want to render  a sample dataset  and show the results on a tiled display
wall,that is , the two monitors connected to the client and the server. But
I have no idea how to make this happen. Can someone give me some help?

Thanks in advance.

-Ning