[Paraview] compiling paraview against mpich2

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Dec 15 20:34:42 EST 2009

Here is a very obscure trick. First, delete all CMake variables that
start with MPI_. To do this in ccmake, you have to first switch to
advanced view, file the MPI_ variables and hit 'd' next to each one to
delete them. Next, set the MPI_COMPILER to the mpicxx that is in your
MPI version. Next configure. CMake should pick all the right MPI
settings.

-berk