[Paraview] Parallel Data Redistribution

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Dec 15 14:48:50 EST 2009

In the past we had the pipeline execution stop if update number of
pieces was 0. We can easily add that back in. It would be a one line
change in vtkStreamingDemandDrivePipeline::NeedToExecuteData().

Alternatively, the reader could check for UPDATE_NUMBER_OF_PIECES and
do nothing it is is 0. I think that's better that requested piece
being -1 which is ambiguous.

-berk