[Paraview] spread sheet view not working?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:58:49 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit
<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> Odd, works fine for me.
> Are you sure you are looking at the same "Generate Ids" source in the
> spreadsheet view? Make sure the same source is visible in both the
> views.
>
> Utkarsh

Hm, it works if I generate the Ids then save the result to a file and
open that file. If I try to select points directly on the GenerateIds1
and set "showing" to GenerateIds1" the spreadsheet view is empty when
I select points. It seems that when I select points in GenerateIds1
the pipeline browser switches back to highlighting the input file. If
I "mess around" (ie. turn some things on and off etc (I can't figure
out exactly what is fixing it)) then try again, it works.

Maybe we should just ignore this and hopefully it will present
somewhere else that makes it more straightforward to see/fix?

Thanks,

David