[Paraview] spread sheet view not working?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:42:37 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit
<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> I've committed a fix for this issue.
>
> Utkarsh

Utkarsh,

The spreadsheet view is more functional now, but it still doesn't seem
to work properly. Here is the procedure:

1) Load a vtp file with points and vertices
2) GenerateIds for the points
3) Split screen vertically
4) click "Spreadsheet view"
5) click in the points window to "activate" it
6) "select points on" some of my points
7) Click "show only selected elements" in the spreadsheet view
8) with "showing" set to "points.vtp" or "GenerateIds1", I don't see
the points that I have selected.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug? Can you reproduce this?

Thanks,

David