[Paraview] cvs version of paraview not installing client

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 10 09:26:02 EST 2009

Carrie,

A similar question has been posted a week ago and yesterday. Please see
http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-December/014869.html and/or
http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-December/014931.html

Summarizing them:
'make install', 'make package', 'cpack -G ...' are currently broken.
ETA for a fix is 1 month.

Sven