[Paraview] Error when Moc'ing During a Client Side Plugin Compilation

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Dec 9 16:49:35 EST 2009

I am getting the following error when VS runs the build for my Client
Side Plugin:

2>------ Build started: Project: MXAReaderClientPlugin, Configuration:
Debug Win32 ------
2>Generating moc_pqMXAReaderPanelImplementation.cxx
2>C:/Users/mjackson/Workspace/ParaView3-3.6.1/i386/Plugins/MXAPlugins/Client/pqMXAReaderPanelImplementation.h(45):
Error: Undefined interface
2>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Generating moc_pqMXAReaderPanelImplementation.cxx"

The line in question is :
Q_INTERFACES(pqObjectPanelInterface)

I have checked to make sure the include paths have both the QObject
and the pqObjectPanelInterface.h file on them. Not really sure what
else to try?

Any help is appreciated.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net