[Paraview] Multiple input port filters: cannot set the second input

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Dec 9 14:04:55 EST 2009

Hi,

I can reproduce the behaviour Jérôme described with some of my nightly builds.
Load the state attached, select RandomVectors and apply
StreamTracerWithCustomSource filter. As Source try to select the PointSource.
The GUI won't let you select it. Happens with a 32bit Linux build, a 64bit Linux
build. Not with a Solaris SPARC build, though.

Moreover, when I start up paraview in builtin mode, the server in the pipeline
view is merely called "b", only when opening a file it becomes "builtin".

Sven