[Paraview] using integrate variables between two filters

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Dec 9 07:15:56 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

Your first question has been discussed before, e.g., here:
http://markmail.org/message/jon3wyz3ve2rzza5

Regarding your second question you're looking for the ParaView filter Resample
with Dataset. It takes two inputs which will be your coarse and refined grid.
See the filter's help for more details.

Sven