[Paraview] Setup a Tiled-Display on a Windows XP Rendering Cluster

Lars Bilke lars.bilke at ufz.de
Tue Dec 8 09:03:07 EST 2009

Thank you Dave! It runs with your tip!
But I have two more questions:

When I connect from the client to the server the paraview render windows
are shown fullscreen (only the task bar is visible) on my visualization
cluster nodes. But if I make any change on the client side, e.g.
applying a filter, the render windows on visualization nodes become the
same size as the render window of my client application? Is this a
feature? Of course, I want the display on my visualization nodes always
to go fullscreen.

And can I specify that the render window on the visualization nodes open
up on the second monitor of that node? It is always displayed on the
first monitor.

Thank you really much for your answers!

PS: I am using mpich2 (x32) for Windows