[Paraview] plugins linked to other plugins

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:08:48 EST 2009

This is from the auto loading - it will work if I load in the other
plugin first.  It is telling me that it is not a valid qt plugin and
then it also says which library is missing (the other plugin)

BTW I also have problems when loading plugins that contain GUI
components in pvpython.  I was on the verge of merging all my GUI and
SM plugins together when I realised this.  The only solution I have
found is to LD_PRELOAD all the GUI libraries.

Regards,
Paul