[Paraview] holes in distributed polydata

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:11:27 EST 2009

Hi Ken,
For that figure you mention I turned on "surface with edges" to show the
cell size better. Sorry I can see how that could be confusing. But just
to clarify, there aren't actually any holes in the surface.

Here is another zoom in of the same area where "surface with edges" is
off and you can see that there are no holes.
http://nashi-submaster.ucsd.edu/movies/PV/bug-zoom.png

Now I also have hit a case where after running through D3 I got a hole
at the process boundary. this run had 80 processes, the surface shown
has dimensions of 5.5 x 10 units with 1500 x 2727quads with side 0.0036
units.
http://nashi-submaster.ucsd.edu/movies/PV/bug-d3.png

I am only seeing this with the small quads and in parallel at process
boundaries.

Burlen