[Paraview] (no subject)

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Dec 4 09:30:05 EST 2009

It is not clear to me what exactly you are trying to do, but I think
you want servermanager.Fetch().

Call Fetch to aggregate and deliver the data produced on the server
back back to the client. See the wiki page, the book or help within
paraview's python shell to learn how to use it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive