[Paraview] Re-applying a plugin doesn't change the output?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:21:18 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:04 PM, David E DeMarle
<dave.demarle at kitware.com> wrote:
> First, when you apply, does SetRadius() get called on the VTK object?
>
> If not the property doesn't know that it has been changed for some
> strange reason (unlikely).
>
> If so, when SetRadius is called, does it invoke Modified() when its
> argument changes?
>

> David E DeMarle

Yep, I wasn't calling Modified(), thanks.

Here's another question - this filter generates a data array called
"Curvature". After I apply the filter, I immediately go to the display
tab and change "Color By" to "Curvature". Is there a way to do this
automatically in the xml or somewhere else?

Thanks,

David