[Paraview] Programmable Filter issue

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Thu Dec 3 10:59:12 EST 2009

I get the same error if I create a python script outsite of interactive PV and I try to execute it with the python interpreter.

paraview version 3.7.0, Date: 2009-11-12
vtkFileSeriesReader : [ ...........]
vtkPythonProgrammableFilter : [ .paraview version 3.7.0, Date: 2009-11-12
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 11, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/ParaView3/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/paraview/vtk/dataset_adapter.py", line 8, in <module>
    from paraview import numpy_support
ImportError: cannot import name numpy_support

I just put this line in the script area:
pdo = self.GetOutput()

and I get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 11, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/ParaView3/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/paraview/vtk/dataset_adapter.py", line 8, in <module>
    from paraview import numpy_support
ImportError: cannot import name numpy_support
Any idea of the problem?

Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! Cliquez ici !