[Paraview] CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Dec 1 11:32:58 EST 2009

Hmm. Strange. Looking at the files you sent, I see that this has
something to do with localization. Part of out.vtk looks like:

pression 1 8 double
5 5,1 5,2 5,3 5,4 5,5 5,6 5,7

Somehow, when you write it from Python, the writer is using comma
rather than period for the decimal. Can you check what the file looks
like when you write it using the GUI?

You can get around this by writing your files as binary for now. I
would also submit a bug report at vtk.org/Bug.

-berk