[Paraview] CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Tue Dec 1 08:00:57 EST 2009

My code:

reader = LegacyVTKReader(FileNames=args[0])

filter = CleantoGrid(Input=reader)

writer = DataSetWriter(Input=filter, FileName=args[1])
if options.ascii:
  writer.FileType = 1

writer.UpdatePipeline()

First dataset has 2 vector data and 3 scalar data, no warning when reading with interactive PV, all associated data are here.
No warning during code execution.
If I read the resulting dataset with interactive PV, I get this warning:

Generic Warning: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/IO/vtkDataReader.cxx, line 1383
Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration.

and only 1 scalar data and 1 vector data have been loaded.