[Paraview] [paraview] Parallel OBJ reader for ParaView

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Aug 27 21:49:26 EDT 2009

There is an OBJ reader in VTK which can be enabled in ParaView. It is
not parallel though - I don't think the OBJ format is really a
parallel format. Look at
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_a_Reader to see how you
can build a plugin to enable the OBJ reader. Alternatively, you can
add a feature request at http://uservoice.paraview.com.

Best,
-berk