[Paraview] Integrate Variables not updating?

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Thu Aug 27 10:55:27 EDT 2009

Berk Geveci wrote:
> By any chance, is the filter visible on any views? If its visibility
> is turned off everywhere, it will not execute (by design).

good catch. The filter was not visible. Once made visible, it updates
correctly.

the reason I did not make it visible is essentially because using a
spreadsheet view for a dataset with a single point is a big waste of
real estate. The "showing" label which allows selection of an active
source is by default the size of the longest string name from the full
list of sources, and does not resize when I select
"IntegrateAttriutes1". Since I have some very long names in the
filenames, I end up with a spreadsheet which has a minimal width of over
1200 pixels, no matter where I put it. Wasting too much screen space. I
was limiting myself to looking at the Information tab in the Object
Inspector.

Jean