[Paraview] Integrate Variables not updating?

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Thu Aug 27 09:26:05 EDT 2009

Berk Geveci wrote:
> Do you know if the filter executes at all? I am wondering if the bug
> is because the client is not pulling the results or because the filter
> is not executing.

the filter is not executing at all. I have set up an animation of my
threshold. The Timer log shows no activity from vtkIntegrateAtttributes,
and when I do an explicit call to UpdatePipeline() in the python shell,
it takes a long time to return the result, which I believe means it is
not simply pulling the result from the server, but the server actually
goes ahead and does the full work.

N.B. I haven't tried with "simple" data. My data is a full AMR hierarchy
of blocks. And I run in parallel.

Jean