[Paraview] Integrate Variables not updating?

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Aug 26 09:56:52 EDT 2009

I am running a parallel pipeline, using IntegrateVariables to calculate
mass, volume, and other quantities in a region.

I find that when the region is changed (e.g. a threshold of an
iso-clip), IntegrateVariables does not update and recalculates.

Going to the Python shell and forcing an UpdatePipeline each time I
change the threshold is enough to get the correct value. Shouldn't this
update be automatic? I use paraview cvs version.

TIA
Jean