[Paraview] vtkDataObjectAlgorithm with multiple inputs

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:48:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am creating a filter that calculates the difference between all scalar
values for two inputs.  The filter assumes that both the inputs have the
sames number of points (and same block structure if multi-block).  I want to
work with both single and multi-block so I have subclassed
vtkDataObjectAlgorithm but when I just set the output as a DeepCopy of the
first input I just get an empty output with an "Unknown type".  Does anyone
know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Paul