[Paraview] Qt problem on Mac OS X

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:01:53 EDT 2009

Works like a charm. I trust that Qt tries to load these plugins
preemptively, and that they actually are never really used?

On a similar issue: Applications/Client/CreateBundle.sh.in copies the
Qt SQL driver plugins into Contents/Libraries/sqldrivers, but
shouldn't they go into Contents/Plugins/sqldrivers in order for the
help-browser to find them?

Further, when "bundlizing" I always see the error message that
libQtCLucene.dylib cannot be resolved. I noticed that this is because
that library is located (pretty strangely) in /usr/lib, but that
directory does not get passed to fixup_bundle(). Adding it to the list
of directories passed to that function at the very bottom of
Applications/Client/CompleteBundle.cmake.in resolves that.

Michael