[Paraview] [ParaView] " not a valid qt plugin"

Stephenson, Stuart (UK) Stuart.Stephenson2 at baesystems.com
Thu Aug 20 12:12:28 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have recieved the above error when trying to use an object from an
external source within the Reader.cxx. If anyone could point me in the
right direction to solve it that would be a great help.

I have included the header "VolumeData.h" and this compiles fine and the
plugin works. When I then try to include an instance of the object I get
the the error when i try to load the plugin using the plugin manager.

I am using VS2008, ParaView 3.4.0, CMake 2.6.4, qt 4.3.5, on XP.

Is this an issue with version or compilation issue?

Cheers

Stuart