[Paraview] Tensor ellipsoids in Paraview

Thorsten Hater th at tp1.rub.de
Thu Aug 20 05:26:51 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have had the same problem a few weeks ago.
Here is what I did, but the code is not originally
mine. Bryn Lloyd did write it.
You will need cmake and a built-from-source ParaView.
Unpack the attached archive, create a separate build directory
and execute
ccmake /path/to/source/dir
then hit 'c' until you are prompted for the ParaView
include path. Supply it, hit 'c' some more times until
the generate option 'g' appears, execute this.
Then you can build via make normally.

Best regards,
    Thorsten