[Paraview] FW: paraview3.6.1/OSMesa rendering issue

Lucy Gagliardi lgagliardi at BrawnGP.com
Tue Aug 18 03:29:41 EDT 2009

Hi Berk,

I haven't got a solution to this as yet, I'm afraid. The OSMesa 7.4.4
was built from source as we don't have Mesa installed locally on our
hardware.

I've also since tried to download and compile the latest version of Mesa
(7.5), however, I am unable to get it to compile. I'm waiting on one of
our systems guys to have a look as I think I may be missing libraries in
my local linux install (I get different errors on different
workstations).
Considering that 7.4.4 complied however, I'm not sure if even getting it
compiled will solve my problem. But I'll keep you posted if I get any
further.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lucy