[Paraview] gui trash

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 14 17:03:46 EDT 2009

For a longer while I have been observing trash on the GUI input widgets.
I enter numbers and the gadgets just go insane unreadable colors.

I have been attributing this to the outdated QT version PV is using.
But I see now the latest PV uses QT 4.5.x. But the problem is still
there. What's the matter?

Dominik

PS. Ubuntu 9.04

--
d o m i n i k   s z c z e r b a ,   p h d . . . . . . . . . . .
c o m p u t a t i o n a l   l i f e   s c i e n c e   g r o u p