[Paraview] Calculator filter

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 13 15:01:13 EDT 2009

Dear all,

after some time with paraview I am quite impressed about its features.
However one thing I am not very happy with remains: I do an ipmort of a
dataset from CFD and afterwards create some slices or clips... Now I
realize there was a variable missing. I calculate it using the
calculator but afterwards the scalar is not available on all allredy
created parts. This means I have to re-create all slices,... using the
calculator filter as an input. I do not think this is very effective.
Are there reasons for this? Any workarounds? Plans to change this?

Regards BastiL