[Paraview] pvserver setup for multiple graphics cards on same node

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 11 11:03:21 EDT 2009

It just occurred to me that this really should be documented on the ParaView server set up Wiki page.  I added a couple of sections on using multiple GPUs per node and sharing GPUs on nodes.  I added an mpirun command based on our OpenMPI implementation, but I think other implementations use different syntax.  I would appreciate it if other users with experience in using multiple GPUs per node (that includes you, JB) go to the page add suggestions.  (In particular, could someone describe how to do it with MPICH?)

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Setting_up_a_ParaView_Server#Multiple_GPUs_Per_Node

-Ken