[Paraview] Animating vtp files

Alexandre Souza costamfix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:14:53 EDT 2009

Hi Utkarsh,
Thanks for the output.
Now I see the problem : Even if  I select the root file when opening,
the only file opened is the
*000.vtp. If I check the time caption in the Information tab : Index
and Value are blank.
Any suggestion for a solution would be helpful.
Alex
P.S. sorry for my ugly english (I am a non-native speaker).