[Paraview] parallel run filter operate on plane source

Bam Ting bampingting at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:53:56 EDT 2009

Do not worry! I am not using it as an example of how to!

Rather I like to know how ParaView work in the case of the distribute stream
tracer, it's documnet say in effect - all seed must be the same on all
process. I try something like that my self, and find it do not work. I hope
you can still answer my last question. I won't use it in genral. I only try
to make sense of how distributed stream tracer works in paraview with a
plane source, and I spend already a day on it, I will like in the end to
have the correct understaning.