[Paraview] Animating vtp files

Alexandre Souza costamfix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:36:25 EDT 2009

Hi
I just downloaded and installed paraview-3.6.1-Linux64-x86.tar.gz
I selected the root group of the file, pressed apply and pressed play
: no animation produced.
There are something I missed ?
Alex
P.S. When I select the root group of the *.vtp files and apply only
the first vtp file is showed in the tree.