[Paraview] parallel run filter operate on plane source

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 10 09:04:07 EDT 2009

You are almost correct. The keys don't cause the data to be transfered
from process 0, but it causes all processes to produce the full plane
data as if they were being run on a single processes. Trypically,
UPDATE_NUMBER_OF_PIECES corresponds to the number of processes, while
UPDATE_PIECE_NUMBER corresponds to the process index. By setting them
to 1 and 0 respectively, we are telling the source that we want the
entire dataset, not a piece of it.

Utkarsh