[Paraview] building paraview 3.6.1 to redirect plugin dir

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Sat Aug 8 20:58:25 EDT 2009

   I am in the process of updating the fink
paraview packaging from 3.4.0 to 3.6.1, however
I have run into a issue that I am unsure how to
solve. Currently the new paraview plugins are
installed in a subdirectory in /sw/bin. I would
like to be able to redirect those to
/sw/lib/paraview-3.6/plugins instead. Are there
any existing cmake options to do this in the
paraview 3.6.1 or will I have to try to hack
around this problem. Thanks in advance for any
advice.
                 Jack