[Paraview] Adding a synthetic LiDAR scanner to VTK/Paraview

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Aug 7 15:02:52 EDT 2009

Hi David,

Did you write this code as a VTK filter?  If not, could it be written
as a VTK filter?  Once you have that, you could add the filter to
paraview as a plugin.  Written as a plugin that conforms to
vtk/paraview style, the code will be very accessible to the paraview
community and you'll get a lot more feedback I'd bet.

Pat