[Paraview] Animating vtp files

Alexandre Souza costamfix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:05:46 EDT 2009

Hi David,
Sorry for bothering you again. Are you just loading the  *1.vtp file,
aplying the glyph and pressing the play button ?
In case not, could you please tell me exact command
sequence/adjustment for generating the animation ?
I am really not a Paraview seasoned user.
Thanks,
Alex
P.S.  Regarding the another approach : File -> Save Animation
should then save each step into a separate image file that you can
then concatenate into a video if necessary.
Is there a way of automating the image saving at each time step (I
have dozens of sequential vtp files).