[Paraview] MJPEG instead of MPEG4 (issue 8925)

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 7 02:31:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I get an error during patching and compilating CVS from a few days back:

[ 17%] Building CXX object
VTK/IO/CMakeFiles/vtkIO.dir/vtkOggTheoraWriter.cxx.o
In file included from
/home/domel/build/paraview-cvs/VTK/Utilities/vtkoggtheora/include/ogg/os_types.h:139,
                  from
/home/domel/build/paraview-cvs/VTK/Utilities/vtkoggtheora/include/ogg/ogg.h:26,
                  from
/home/domel/pack/paraview-cvs/VTK/Utilities/vtk_oggtheora.h:25,
                  from
/home/domel/pack/paraview-cvs/VTK/IO/vtkOggTheoraWriter.cxx:22:
/home/domel/build/paraview-cvs/VTK/Utilities/vtkoggtheora/include/ogg/config_types.h:15:
error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ogg_uint16_t’ with no type
make[2]: *** [VTK/IO/CMakeFiles/vtkIO.dir/vtkOggTheoraWriter.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [VTK/IO/CMakeFiles/vtkIO.dir/all] Error 2

-- Dominik