[Paraview] Fwd: Baffled by "floating point exceptions" in ParaView 3.6.1

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:40:40 EDT 2009

I'm not sure if a function is being called through a null pointer, or gdb is
reporting it for another reason.

Something bad is happening in free(), which has nothing to do with numerics,
but may have something to do with how your libraries are treating memory.

Apparently bt is supposed to give you the whole backtrace, but probably only
for that thread.  You can type:
info threads

to see if any other threads are running and try looking at their stack
traces.

Regards,

Juan