[Paraview] Fwd: Baffled by "floating point exceptions" in ParaView 3.6.1

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:55:53 EDT 2009

Looking online, that is a nasty FPE, since it is a result of an integer
operation, not a floating point operation.

This is occuring at address NULL, which should not be possible.
#8  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

It looks like a function at address 0 is being called.  Do you have more of
the trace, or is that the top?  If that is the top, can you see if this
function is being invoked from a different thread?

Juan