[Paraview] Bug in CMake Install code for the 3.6.1 Release on OS X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Aug 5 16:38:09 EDT 2009

I have PV 3.6.1 from CVS and ran a "make install" and to my surprise I
end up with "ParaView3.6.1.app in /Applications which is NOT where
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is set to. The rest of ParaView seems to have
been installed into CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX but not the actual
Application Bundle. If this was intended behavior, what is the reason?
I would have expected everything to show where I set the
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to.
    What if I don't have write privileges to /Applications on my
machine?

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net